As I move ever closer to the completion of this ‘epic’ case law collection, I am happy to say that I have now finished writing the property law section, and while it’s one of the shorter chapters, the cases studied have been nothing short of diverse, which made a refreshing change from the often narrow English property law cases I have become so accustomed to reading in the past, and during my time as an undergraduate.
All mumblings aside, below is the final list, and I can only hope that you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed studying them over the previous several weeks, while for me it’s now time to get started on the final ‘tort law’ discipline.
2. Eldred v. Ashcroft
3. Haslem v. Lockwood
4. Hecht v. Superior Court
5. Illinois Cent. R. Co. v. State of Illinois
6. International News Service v. Associated Press
7. Johnson v. M’Intosh
8. Kelo v. City of New London, Conn.
9. Loretto v. Teleprompter Manhattan CATV Corp.
10. Lucas v. South Carolina Coastal Council
11. Moore v. Regents of University of California
12. Newman v. Sathyavaglswaran
13. O’Keefe v. Snyder
14. Penn Central Transportation Co. v. City of New York
15. Pennsylvania Coal Co. v. Mahon
16. Pierson v. Post
17. Poletown Neighborhood Council v. City of Detroit
18. Pollard v. Hagan
19. Shelley v. Kraemer
20. Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation v. Lubell
21. Spur Industries Inc. v. Del E. Webb Development Co.
22. State v. Shack
23. U.S. v. Causby
24. Wetherbee v. Green